Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bring on the Guinness

That is Guinness Gelato... One our favorites! If you did not try it last year, make sure you don't miss it this year!

"So... How many bottles of Guinness do you put in?" I ask mom.

She smiles "If you are thinking of getting drunk on gelato, you would have to eat a lot!!!  We mix in about two to three bottles per batch (8 quarts). Guinness really has a distinct flavor, and makes for a delicious Gelato. This year we will start serving it on Wednesday, the 9th"

Happy St Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Wish I could tap my heals and be in Seattle (not in Wyoming) for a taste! Maybe I will just send my brother instead! If you used google follow, I would totally follow you!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
    crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete